Saturday, 1 October 2011

Lucky.




Okie!
Let's start with some happy things.

I realize my blog always start with something sad.
I mean all about sad things.
We went to Mcdonalds to have a group study?
Somehow we planning to reach there by 7.
But ended up we reach there after one hour the time we expect.
We are all very hungry.
So we buy a dinner box.
And we had fun eating and chatting more than study there!
hahahaa.. =)
It's actually awesome! =D
Although just few of us gather together and playing, laughing.
There's actually some funny parts.
But just I can't clearly write out.
HAHAHA!
Alright.
It's time to back to my own mood.
Thought of something.
Atleast until end of this year.
I should put down the feeling already.
Don't feel like continue it.
It seems like useless except from making me down.
This relationship will never get back like what it looks like last time.
Even though there's a chance to get back,
I will kindly reject it also.
I know it clearly.
It will never be a success relationship.
Get back together then?
I hurt him once again.
I get hurt once again.
Not talking to each other again.
Even at the same area,
Act like we don't know each other.
I am so sick of this.
I don't want all the same damn things happen again.
I don't want to be a bad girl again.
It's kinda tiring.
So let's just be normal friend.
Then one day when you find a girl,
Who much more better than me,
Who much more suits you,
I will wish you all the best I can.
It's kinda good to see you happy and smiling.
Maybe that can atleast reduce my sorry for hurting you.
It sounds like I'm really selfish.
Well,
I am I think.
Really do appreciate what you had done to me.
Really do love those memories you had created.
Really do miss the time we play together.
Really do want to talk to you without any awkwardness.
Just like friend.
It's may be too tired to remain the current situation.
Both of us are suffering.
Or maybe just me.

And yea!
Thanks to my ah dear.
Hahahaha!
I guess you should know who i'm talking about when you read this.
You really help me alot.
Seriously.
I can slowly put down I think it's because of you.
I will payback when you need it!
=D

P.S:Lee Xing Yee,
       Atleast stop avoiding him,
       Look at him when he is around you,
      Give a smile to him like what you always do to your friends.
      Stop making those weird atmosphere between you and him.
      You and him are nothing now.
      So yea,
      One day he will meet a girl.
      One day you can also meet a boy.
      Wish each other all the best.



My second home! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment