When the door closes,
Nothing can even break your heart.
Just you still hoping for the thing you want,
And yet you let it able to hurt you.
When the door closes,
You can't treat a person truthfully.
Because you love yourself more than others.
And yet the person have no key to open the door.
When the door closes,
Happiness won't stay by your side.
Because you locked yourself inside your wolrd.
You can't see the world outside.
When the door closes,
Even though you have a brunch of friends,
You will still feel alone.
Because you think that no one know what's on your mind.
When the door closes,
Every single happy thing in your life,
All will automatically turn invisible.
Because you already lock your soul deep inside your heart.
Think twice before you make a decision.
Once you made the decision,
Don't regret and don't blame anyone,
Because you choose the way.
Because you choose to close the door of your heart.
P.S: I don't feel like disturbing your life,
I will wish you all the best.
Atleast now let me stand at a side and look at you.
You ask why I act so strange,
But you know,
It's actually hurting myself.
You can't treat a person truthfully.
Because you love yourself more than others.
And yet the person have no key to open the door.
When the door closes,
Happiness won't stay by your side.
Because you locked yourself inside your wolrd.
You can't see the world outside.
When the door closes,
Even though you have a brunch of friends,
You will still feel alone.
Because you think that no one know what's on your mind.
When the door closes,
Every single happy thing in your life,
All will automatically turn invisible.
Because you already lock your soul deep inside your heart.
Think twice before you make a decision.
Once you made the decision,
Don't regret and don't blame anyone,
Because you choose the way.
Because you choose to close the door of your heart.
P.S: I don't feel like disturbing your life,
I will wish you all the best.
Atleast now let me stand at a side and look at you.
You ask why I act so strange,
But you know,
It's actually hurting myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment