Sunday, 9 October 2011

IF



There is nothing to do with FATE now.
It's not that easy to make someone truthfully believe in it right.
I can actually smell the freedom now.
Hmm..
slightly?
Although I'm still keeping something in my heart.
But I plan to store it truly deep inside my heart.
As a memorable time.
As a good experience.
It's actually a beautiful memories for me.
If there's not that much tearful timing.
Maybe it's been a few days I din't see you.
Actually I'm not that easily to fall in my own world now.
But I can't make sure this situation will remains if I see you again.
I wish it will remains.
Atleast please,
Remains a little bit?

Alright,
Don't feel like writing about him now.
It's totally a mood spoiler.
Anyway,
We went to Mcdonalds A.K.A my second home again.
I seriously have no mood to study.
I don't know why.
I just don't have the feeling that I might in trouble if I din't study.
I don't care.
Blah.
Things will turn right when there's no left. =P
What sentence is this? hahahahaha
It's 4am now.
And I am still awake and blogging.
How awesome huh..
Exam please faster over.
I wanna go out with my friends and have fun.
It's holidays after exam! =)

P.S: Nothing can stop us, it's just you make it possible to stop you.
        I wanna nothing now, just give me back my happiness. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment