Sunday, 30 October 2011

Tomorrow.


There's no more tomorrow,
Till you come back,
Everyday is yesterday.

I'm really gonna addicted to this song I think.
I'm waiting the audio or MV version release.
Somehow Table made a good choice to join YG.
YG gives a huge space for their artists to make their own song.
Anyway,
It's just a small episode.
Time passes so fast,
Tomorrow we have to return to school and having exam again.
Physics paper 3.
=/
I have no idea what to study for it although I know what's coming out.
What's the format for paper 3???
Alright,
I think I'm not going to give a damn to it.
Went to play basketball.
Somehow the rain is annoying.
I don't think you will come out since tomorrow you have two paper 3.
But well,
I saw the same old shirt.
It's you.
It's been a while my heart beats faster.
Just few seconds,
Then back to the normal me.
Play basketball under the rain.
What a cool thing that we both didn't talk to each other for so long time.
It gonna be one year plus.
I wonder how we make it.
But we made it.
We already used to it I think.
No word between us.
Although I will still know what's recently happened on you from others.
I wonder what had you did.
Nothing?
That's kind of heartache.
Well.
Now LOVE is less important for me.
Maybe because I have no LOVE?
I don't know.
I think there's a lot of things are important than it.

P.S: Not going to beg anything to help to make up the friendship between us.
       I know it ain't going to happen ever,
       In my life. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment