Wednesday, 17 August 2011
Missing you.
Recently typing 'missing you' for a lot of times.
No others but you know who you are.
I hope so.
I wanna text you so badly,
I wanna call you so badly,
I wanna chat with you so badly.
But yea,
I have no guts to press the SEND button.
I have no guts to key in your phone number and call it.
I have no guts to chat with you while you're online-ing.
I can't think of a good topic to start a conversation with you.
So end up I give up.
I wish there's a conversation with your name lighting up at the bottom.
Just like last time.
Even though it's just a 'hi'.
At first I still have a hope inside my heart.
But soon the hope already fade away.
The sound of new message is not you anymore.
I just dare to sent some lame sentences to you when you're offline.
Yea, you're right.
That day I was definitely hits and run.
I wanna know the newest things that happens to you.
Even though just a very little thingy.
No matter how, I miss the one who gave me strength.
How awkward between us now.
Even awkward than two strangers.
Time will tell?
I hope so.
Seriously.
P.S: I'm tired but, my mind still can't stop thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment