I don't know what should I do now.
I heard something about you.
I know I won't be okie after that,
But I still smiling to them and say I'm okie.
They say I will cry, and I say I won't.
But I did.
What a fool.
I'm thinking to give up.
Although I know I won't able to do it.
But atleast stop hoping will be the best way.
I want nothing now.
Seriously nothing.
You are just a dream for me.
A dream which I will never ever got it.
So I decided to put the dream inside my heart.
Why?
They ask me, why situation turns that worse?
I answer I don't know.
I really don't know.
It amazes me that it's been a long time I didn't talk to you.
How was I able to just look at you quietly without talking to you?
I'm not perfect,
And I'm not good in expressing my feelings,
I don't like to explain when others guess wrong what's on my mind.
That's me,
Even though myself also don't like it.
But I just can't change it.
I have no power to change it.
I asked you before right?
Is it tired to be with me.
I know how's the feeling if I were you.
I know it's tired.
That's why,
I think I should stop annoying you.
Just stand a side,
Just look at you quietly.
Don't bother me if you don't feel like doing it.
Just ignore me.
That's all I can think of now.
I already lost my mind today.
I can't think of other things.
Don't even bother to open my books.
I should just simply write for my exam papers.
No choice.
P.S: What's on your mind?

No comments:
Post a Comment