Tuesday, 16 August 2011

想要抱抱你。



Can't think of other topic but this.
This sentence has been pop out on my mind for a whole day.

I thought I have the courage to at least look at you.
But I think I overestimate myself.
I'm seriously failed.
The good mood left me.
I turn back to the past me.
All the imaginations on my mind like bubbles, all disappear.
How I wish the reality are all fake, it was only just a dream.
One day, you will wake me up, give me a bright smile,
Telling me it's all over.
But I know right, everything is nothing now.
Yea, ming is correct.
Sick of waiting, but still can't force yourself to stop waiting.
Once the image in your mind is still the HIM,
You will never stop waiting for him.
Even the percentage of dream come trues is less than half.
I miss you, like everyday.
Sometimes I dreamed of a happy ending,
Somehow I love it, somehow I hate it.
Love it when I really hope it comes this way.
Hate it when I know it was just a
 dream.

What's the feeling of being protect.
What's the feeling when the someone truly care of you.
What's the feeling when the someone hold your hand tightly.
What's the feeling when the someone only look at you.
What's the feeling when the someone still talk to you even though already tired.
What's the feeling when the someone hug you tight in arm.
Those feeling are precious.



Once you been treat like this way, please appreciate it.

P.S: I'll deeply retain the times we had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment