Thursday, 28 July 2011
Let's stop it.
After the rain over.
I wish to see a rainbow.
It's raining, deep inside my heart.
I trying hard to clam down myself, but for no reason, I want to cry out everything.
It seems like after this, everything will be alright.
It won't bother me anymore.
I know it is impossible, but at least, I do feel my heart become lighter.
Maybe stress been released out, or maybe I just finding a way to let you out of my mind.
Breathe in, breathe out.
Soon, tears stop.
It' time for me to stop thinking anything about you.
It's not my business anymore.
Yea, I have no right.
I spent my whole school day staring at a place with empty soul inside my eyes.
As I think I can able to smile and face the world.
As I think it's fine living without you.
I barely talk at school.
Tired of talking for at least today? or maybe I scare I can't control myself and burst into tears again.
I don't know.
Someone who knows the answer can please tell me?
Sometimes I think God is just so unfair.
I wanted to be treat as them also.
I need someone else to stay beside me.
Just stay beside me.
To let me know that I'm not alone.
I'm sick of it.
Concern. Yea, I know I need it.
I don't want to be alone.
The loneliness. I scare of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment