Monday, 11 July 2011

I, My, Me, Mine.

I cried at school today.
Can't control but I just start tearing when Ming mention the topic.
Finally, I stop.
And turn moody.
Because I know I can't do anything for it, and that.
I rather cry out all the sad things than gather inside my heart.
Right after I saw you,
I sleep on my table and the tears blur my vision.

I stared at a place and think about nothing.
I hardly fall sleep yesterday.
For no reason,
I think of you again.
I close and open my eyes for don't know how many times in the middle of night.
The scene I cried when we lined up before going up to class.
Form 3.
My friends got shocked when they saw me suddenly burst out of tears just because I heard a name.
Even me myself also got shocked.

Since when I can cry easily for a person.
I used to be glad when I saw my friends around me suffer because of a certain person, but I didn't.
But after I become one of them, I laugh to myself.
What a fool who think she is strong enough not to let anyone hurts her.
Form 4.
Spend around 6 months doing nothing?
Just like living inside my own world.
It's just a torturing year I think.? LOL..
Why everything must mess up with things about you.
I hope to see you, but damn, why I turn upset after that?
They mention your name and jokingly make fun of me.
And I can't do anything but fake a smile.
I thought everything already end.
Because you already answer my question.
I thought all I have to do is just give up and move on.
I know I'm still can't make it.
But today I saw the thing you post.
What's going on?
What's on my mind?
The answer is US?
It's truth, I do think about US for this few months from the end of the year before and until right now.
But what use?
USELESS right.
I know.
I like him, as a friend.
a really really best friend.
who I can trust and tell him about my feelings.
I know who he has feeling towards.
No more.
Sometimes this question pop out on my mind, boy and girl cant' really have a pure FRIENDSHIP?
Just friend, no love.
For me, YES.

P.S: I can't talk to you, even though just look at you because I'm still can't move on. No offense, but if one day I can smile at you, it means you, are just my friend. No more feelings. just friend. But now, I'm sorry, I'm still can't make it.



No comments:

Post a Comment