Saturday, 19 March 2011

I love her, a lot. =)

Yea,guess you already know who I am going to talk about.Because you are the one who suggest me to write about you and me. =P Here you go.

Khor Yiming,one word you can describe when you first take a look at her, WHITE! Hahahaha, she gotta kills me if she see this. I didn't know that she will play an important role in my life before i know her well. Okie, let's go back to Form 1. Since that day was the first day of my new school life, I'm afraid of my new classmates,so i won't put any smile on my face when i first meet someone. =) I think alot of people will thought that i hate them when they met me. I'm sorry for it, hahaha.. I want to be friendly too, but just afraid. =P Back to the topic, she sit behind of me and Mei Yee, for sure, Mei Yee was the one who ask her what's her name and blahblahblah, I just sit beside Mei and listen to them. I look at her, she was wearing a pair of spec, with a long long pony tail. She can speak english well,so i tot she was that kind of person, you know,sombong! She just like a girl who smart on study and doesn't like to talk with people. =P hehehe.. BUT! after i know her, ALL my prediction wrong! hahaha. She loves to talk! She can talk to a person who she first meet just like talking to her best friend. =P And soon she come to my house everyday due to her transport problem. And we become super best friend after that. We shared secret, she is the only one who i tell all of my secrets and feeling to. =) (hey, you should be proud!) And yea, of course i cried in front of her alot of times because of some reason. I like it when i'm crying, she just acts like nothing happen and continue doing her thing. =P
I LOVE THIS PERSON SO SO MUCH, MUCH UNTIL I CANT SHOW IT OUT! =) I do appreciate this friend, who create alot of happy moments in my life! I can't imagine what will happen if she leave me one day! =( Sometimes you can't understand what i am thinking and why don't I just show out my feeling just like you. But, maybe something that are easy for you is hard for me. =) Please forgive me if you can't understand why i did those things to you to him and to everyone. =P

EHeMMmmm.. Still got alot of things i can write. But I'm lazy. So, I just stop here. =)
P.S: Ming, remember, no matter what happen, I'll always be there for you. Love you! MuakxXx =)

2 comments:

  1. awwwww, sweet dao, now my air is sweet, my water is sweet, I see birds flying outside, the rainbow showing, the birds singing, the flower so bright in colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm.. are you sure got birds flying outside when you saw this post? =P

    ReplyDelete