![]() |
| I Miss You. |
Thursday, 31 March 2011
I just want to cry out
I donno why, my mood suddenly down so low. And I can't even force a smile on my face. Or maybe I know the reason for this, But I just keep on avoiding it. Now only I realize you can simply distract my feeling, even though doing nothing. What happened to me? I suppose to be a happy and enjoy person, and right now I just tired of everything. My tears want to roll out of my eyes after everytime i saw, heard and even think of someone, something. I think I'm probably going crazy adi. Why everyone get used of my smiley face but not my mood-down-face? I think i acted too much for the past time. And now I just want to be myself, atleast just for these few days. Please don't ask me what happened, because I donno the reason also. I want to blank out my mind so badly, fill up all my time with many homeworks, sports, and doing works. I can laugh like hell in class, but after something happen, all mood gone. How long time I need to get through this thing? Who can tell me? Time pass faster, then everything will be alright? I really hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment