Wow.. The weird feeling still following me whenever I saw him., I told myself in my heart a lot of times, DON'T avoid him when i saw him, remember to say Hi to him with a smile like last time, but I just can't control myself by looking away to other side and pretend that I'm fine with it. Force a smile on my face, playing around with my friends when he is around. Disappointed when he just walk by me like what I did. Yea, What to do, I know I did a lot of wrong things in the past time, I can't complain anything. And now, We are just friend, No eye contact, No talk, No laugh and happy between us. Is he feeling the same way as me? Or maybe he already lets go, and I'm still standing at the same position, waiting my scar in my heart slowly recover. He should not give me that kind of sweet memories, he made me needed alot of caring from him. But now, He won't give me anything, I cant get anything from me anymore. So I need to act strong, just like last time. Pretend that I am strong enough to let go, I suppose to do that, I need to do it. Why don't your class just stay at downstairs? So I won't keep on looking at outside finding for you. I really really needed alot of times to forget about you, at least now i need it. I wanna it turns to normal. But I still can't make it yet.
P.S : I swear! I will happy like hell if I receive your message, just for once.
P.S : I swear! I will happy like hell if I receive your message, just for once.
I really want to laugh when I saw tat class part.
ReplyDeleteahhahaha.. i really hope so.. =P
ReplyDelete