Thursday, 10 November 2011

You Are The Apple Of My Eyes


Watched a movie today!!
The movie named <那些年,我们一起追的女孩>.
We had a difficulty to reach Subang Parade.
We spent almost 1 hour to reach there.
How awesome!
From my house to Suabang Parade we need almost 1 hour to reach there.
Thanks to the bus.
We wait and wait,
And finally a mini bus came to us.
But well,
We still can catch up before the movie start.
Somehow the movie got abit 18.
But after that the love story is quite nice.
After watching this movie,
It gives a lesson,
Never afraid to tell out your feeling,
And chance won't wait for you.
It will goes to a better person if you didn't hold it tight.
We don't really like the ending,
Because the male casts are not together!
The main girl cast married with another guy.
I love it because it's not like other love story,
Main casts sure be together at the end.
It's just like in real life,
Not everything have a happy ending.

P.S: I am afraid of tomorrow because of my account folio.
       I haven finish it.
       I have to let teacher check my documents!
       Wish me luck! =/
       Somehow the movie reminds me of you. 

1 comment:

  1. When i started to visit your blog; poems..
    I really love..coz most of poems are related with my life..
    and your poems are also really great,,,

    ReplyDelete