Saturday, 19 November 2011

Tattooed Dreams.



It's Saturday night.
It's a tired night.
After hearing some stories from other.
I fall inside my memories.
Without any reason,
I smile.
Although those are just a past.
All of them store right inside my heart.
Reminding myself not to turn back and look for them.
Then my life will be better.
Then my world will be brighter.
Then I'm able to hold back my tears.
I'm able to put back my smile.
But I know it,
I'm just avoiding the truth.
I don't wanna face the fact and yet do nothing.
So,
I decided to choose the stupid way.
Act.
I think I am good in doing it.
I think it's useful for me to forget the past.
Atleast it works now.
I don't think of those things often.
And yet the time I fall deep inside my thought is getting lesser.
I quit the world.
The complicated world.
I know I won't be a winner inside the world.
A person who care about herself more than other can't be winner.
Never ever will be the winner.
I gotta learn how to care for other more before I step in the world once again.
But the world is cruel.
The chance to feel happiness wont wait for you.
Time won't be stop for you.
And others' heart won't forever belongs to you.
Unless you treat them faithfully.
Treat them with your true heart.
Treat them with your whole life time.
Treat them like there's the most important things in your life.
If not,
Don't ever think everything will be yours forever.
Fly high,
Will fall without warning one day.
So,
Please treat everything truthfully.
Don't play with it.
Now I know.
But I think it's too late.

P.S: Dear,
      If I were able to think that way last time,
      I will never ever wanna hurt you.
      Even a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment