Time Flies.
Back to the time we first met each other.
Introducing ourselves to our new friends.
Started to get close to them.
And now they are those buddies that you can share secrets with.
Time Flies.
It's time to go through separate ways.
We all have to choose the right and suitable path for ourselves.
No longer meeting each other like what we used to at the past.
But I do believe that the friendship won't fade away that easily.
Time Flies.
All those misunderstanding and hatreds should have been put down.
Its time to accept the facts that people involved in it actually did something that already over other's limit.
But too bad, people think they are always the right one.
Time Flies.
Used to hear some rumors that who is in love with who, who is falling for who.
Well, secondary school love, I don't really believe in it.
But people, if someone hurts your feeling before, let's put down and move on.
Those times will turn out to be your memorable memories.
Time Flies.
I wish all the best for my best friends.
The one I loved,
The one I'm loving,
And maybe the one I will be love.
Each of them are so precious and can't be replaced by others.
I love you. =)
P.S: My last post before 2012 is officially over.

No comments:
Post a Comment