Saturday, 11 February 2012

Love In The Air~



Everyone is talking about Valentine's Day.
Everyone is thinking whether to give present to the one they admire or not.
Everyone is wondering whether the person will like it or not.
And seems like teachers don't care about Form 5 students who are in a relationship now.
They are like just close one eye and let it be.
Since it's Form 5 now.
Valentine's Day.
A day for everyone to confess their feeling to the one that always on their minds. 

But what if the one is single?
Together Alone Day! =)
It sounds unfair to who that are single.
Some friends just decided to give each other present since they have no so called 'lover'.
There's pretty much couples in our school actually.
So,
I think Valentines' Day will be a fun day.
Seeing them give each other present,
It's actually kinda sweet! =)
Just hope that they will gain happiness from each other.
Valentine's Day definitely not my day.
HAHAHA.
I don't really think the day is that important.
Since I have no partner.
Kinda awkward,
It sounds like I'm jealous!
hahahaha!
But yea,
Just happy to see those couples smile. =)
 

P.S: Hope that everyone will always be happy,
        Not only just at Valentine's Day.
        =)

1 comment:

  1. If they love each other, everyday is valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete