Some feelings fading away slowly day by day.
Not going to live like a fool now.
Not gotta shed a fool of tears now.
Smile everyday no matter how tired.
Listen to song everyday like there's no tomorrow.
Form 5 is totally different when it compares to Form 4.
Endless homework waiting for us.
Everyone seems to turn more hardworking,
But I just go opposite.
I become more lazy.
Just hope that I can change my attitude sooooon.
Don't know whether the decision that I made is the right one or not.
But it's too late to change my mind.
We used to talk about this before.
But at the last year of our secondary school life,
I made it,
But the situation just kind of awkward.
It's actually good that you're not there,
I can sit more comfortable in the class.
I'm actually thinking,
Seems this year is the last year,
Why don't just put all the sad things away,
Friends that rarely talk after having some misunderstand,
Just forget about everything and be close again.
2 people who used to be in a relationship,
Just change the relationship to friendship.
Nothing is better than friendship seriously.
It can really last forever.
Wanna be a sweet friend to everyone I like,
Have a good image for each other in the last year.
When we turn more mature,
But it's too late to change my mind.
We used to talk about this before.
But at the last year of our secondary school life,
I made it,
But the situation just kind of awkward.
It's actually good that you're not there,
I can sit more comfortable in the class.
I'm actually thinking,
Seems this year is the last year,
Why don't just put all the sad things away,
Friends that rarely talk after having some misunderstand,
Just forget about everything and be close again.
2 people who used to be in a relationship,
Just change the relationship to friendship.
Nothing is better than friendship seriously.
It can really last forever.
Wanna be a sweet friend to everyone I like,
Have a good image for each other in the last year.
When we turn more mature,
Everything will goes right.
The way we think will become more rasional.
Don't because of anger,
The way we think will become more rasional.
Don't because of anger,
And spoil the situation.
God bless! =)
God bless! =)

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
ReplyDeleteMercury Capri AC Compressor
thank you! =) Just happy that you're actually enjoying my post.
Delete