Wednesday, 29 June 2011

CRY.

I really don't know what are they thinking about.
Won't they feel hurt if they listen the same thing from me If they were me?
Can just like care of my feeling?
I am a HUMAN also!
I got FEELING!
Just scold whenever they like.
Don't you think that I don't wanna be a good girl?
It's just unfair!!!!!
So damn fucking unfair!
Whatever thing need to do then just call my name.
Am I a maid?
I know I should do it.
But just can't ask in a polite way?!
He no need to do anything But me?!
OMG!!!
I seriously feel like disappear now!
What for got good result?!
USELESS wat!
Just sleep during class.
Simply write for exam.
Then they can scold with those reasons.
TODAY I'M SO FREAKING PISSED!!
Because of HIM..
Because of THEM.
Serious shit!
The SUCKEST life ever!!! 

1 comment: