Monday, 23 May 2011

EXAM! XD

Having some suffer time during exam.
Although I don't have the mood to study for it,
But still need to flip the book for awhile, let some words and formulas absorb in my brain.
When I got the paper, my mind totally blank out.
SO! It's time to simply circle answers and write out acceptable answers.
I can't imagine the time when I know my results, most probably will heart attack. =P
No more good results I think. =(
Good student is hard to be. =) So, I choose to be a lazy student.
Been distracted by the computer, so I can't even concentrate to study for exam.
But! LIKE I CARE.
I just hope the exam end as soon as possible.
So i able to play and have fun during holidays with my dearest friends.
So many plan to go.
Many place, trip, even gathering also. =D
I can't wait for it now!
Let's forget about the results and have fun!
=DDDDD
P.S: Still got 2 more days to go. Chinese paper was hard like shit! The teacher become a liar again. She said it is easy. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment